Over the past couple weeks, I’ve been talking with one of my professors on developing a research question on Agile Project Management. This topic has been of interest to me for some time, but I haven’t had the chance to really look into it until now. Below are some of the books he’s recommended.
- The Unified Model Process Explained by Kendall Scott (started)
- Lean Software Development: An Agile Toolkit by Mary and Tom Poppendick
- Agile and Iterative Development: A Manager’s Guide by Craig Larman
- Extreme Programming Explained: Embrace Change by Kent Block
- Agile Software Development by Alister Clockburn